Social Media Intern with Perspectives course
Social media interns will work with the Perspectives team to assist int he development and maintenance of the social media platforms of the organization and its family of ministries. They will help to grow and implement the social media strategy and its goal therein. Oh, and they'll probably have some fun too.
Semester length (three months). We anticipate interns working approximately 8 hours per week and 60 hours total in a semester, but will seek to accommodate internship requirements.
- Self-motivated worker and learner
- Organized and reliable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of content from the Perspectives Study Program
- Post content on multiple social media platforms
- Research to find new and up-to-date content as it relates to the organization's mission, vision, and values
- Analyze performance data to refine posting strategy
- Create conversation and a social environment
- Brainstorm new ideas with the social media and graphics teams
- Take and/or locate pictures to post